WELCOME

This will be a place where you can come to see information from Coach Maddux and to view photo's that Flo has taken of wrestling events. We hope that you enjoy visiting it often.

SU 2010

SU 2010
Team Photo

Friday, September 12, 2008

SU Football

The Lanceres won their game tonight 27-6 I think that is the right score. I forgot to take a pic. of the scoreboard so I may be wrong. I only got a few pic. because I am still trying to get the setting right on my new lens for night time under the lights. Here are a few that I did get....


This is Clay running down the field


I think this is Triton..


This is Triton going for the touchdown and he makes it...Sorry it is not a real good photo.....

I will try to get better ones next time but I am taking pictures of the Cheerleaders too so it is hard to do both......Have a great week and good luck at Marist next Friday....

No comments: