WELCOME

This will be a place where you can come to see information from Coach Maddux and to view photo's that Flo has taken of wrestling events. We hope that you enjoy visiting it often.

SU 2010

SU 2010
Team Photo

Sunday, February 1, 2009

League Champions

Thursday night we traveled to our last dual of the year. We won and are now the League champions. There were some great matches there and and just the 1st. step in our journey to win Districts and on to state. This was Kyle's first dual and he did awesome. I am thrilled to have Kyle join the team. He is my nephew and that means I will be around for at least another 2 years and by then I will have gotten to know more of the kids and I will be there for more years. Well that's not so bad because I really enjoy watching you boys wrestle and I am so proud of our team and the success they have had this year so far. Oh O.K. I will quit before I get all sentimental and babble on and on...... We had a GREAT tournament at Cottage Grove this week-end and I will talk more about that and post the pictures soon.
I have started posting them like this because I can post so much more photo's and I take so many it is hard to choose which ones to use so this way I can use them all. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them......




Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: